Forum Banzaj.pl » Hazard » the winner of the Kei Nishikori-David Ferrer matcH

the winner of the Kei Nishikori-David Ferrer matcH

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
miao1234 Gość

Post 2015-12-09, 04:09  //  the winner of the Kei Nishikori-David Ferrer matcH Odpowiedz z cytatem
ACAPULCO, Mexico -- Dominika Cibulkova beat American Christina McHale 7-6 (3), 4-6, 6-4 on Saturday to win the Mexican Open. The top-seeded Slovak, runner-up in the Australian Open in January, won her fourth career title and first since Stanford in 2013. "It was tough match, Im really tired, I had to dig deep physically and mentally", Cibulkova said. "She was very agressive and kept coming back, but its a final and thanks to my experience I was able to do it". The 21-year-old McHale, ranked 70th, reached her first tour title match. Previously, her best results where two semifinals in Quebec, in 2010 and 2011. "Im a little bit sad because I didnt win, but at the same time I know that Dominika is a very good player and I fought until the end," McHale said. "I learned that I have the capacity to go far in tournaments, that Im capable of playing against the best so Im going to keep working every day to get better". McHale is one of six Americans aged under 25 who are between 18 and 70 in the WTA rankings, along with Lauren Davies (64), Alison Riske (46), Madison Keys (3Cool, Jamie Hampton (31) and Sloane Stephens (1Cool, and they represent the next generation of U.S. talent as the Williams sisters come toward the end of their careers. "There are several American going up in the rankings, we are pushing each other to be better", McHale said. Nike Roshe Flyknit Herr .Y. - The Tampa Bay Rays are ending Drew Smylys season after 153 innings. Nike Roshe One Dam Svart .This time, they took down one with a more impressive resume.Al Horford scored 21 points, including a huge jumper with just under a minute remaining, and the streaking Hawks won for the 10th time in 11 games with a 93-86 victory over the Chicago Bulls on Monday night. http://www.rosheonedam.net/nike-roshe-one-print.html . This is a shot at redemption for Urijah Faber, his chance to win a title fight. Its also a massive proving ground for Jose Aldo, not that he needs it. Nike Roshe One Flyknit Sneakers . The top-ranked Williams withdrew before her quarterfinal match at the Madrid Open last week. "Im taking it a day at a time. Nike Roshe Flyknit Dam . The fourth-year CFLer will miss Thursdays game against the Edmonton Eskimos, still bothered by his sore left knee.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Defending champion Stan Wawrinka withstood a tough match against Guillermo Garcia-Lopez on Monday and advanced to the quarterfinals of the Australian Open. The fourth-seeded Wawrinka pulled out a 7-6 (7-2), 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 (10-Cool victory and will next face the winner of the Kei Nishikori-David Ferrer match. Garcia-Lopez, who ousted Wawrinka in the first round at last years French Open, won the first five points of the fourth-set tiebreak and had five chances to force a fifth set.dddddddddddd. Wawrinka, though, saved them all and survived to keep his hopes of defending his title alive. Top-seeded and four-time Aussie champion Novak Djokovic will try to reach his 23rd consecutive Grand Slam quarterfinal when he takes on Gilles Muller late Monday night. Eighth-seeded Milos Raonic and No. 12 Feliciano Lopez will play in Mondays other fourth-round match. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Reklamy
Forum Banzaj.pl » Hazard »  the winner of the Kei Nishikori-David Ferrer matcH
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu
Skocz do:  
Nowy film z video.banzaj.pl więcej »
Aviar R67 - rzut okiem na prototyp

Recepcja

Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!