Forum Banzaj.pl » Militaria » Thats fourth at his position among those who

Thats fourth at his position among those who

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
miao1234 Gość

Post 2015-12-04, 04:38  //  Thats fourth at his position among those who Odpowiedz z cytatem
BRECKENRIDGE, Colo. -- If the first snowboard slopestyle competition of the season is any indication, Canada may have a lot to cheer for when the event makes its Olympic debut in Sochi in February. Reginas Mark McMorris took gold at the Dew Tour on Sunday, finishing the 17-man field with a 97.80 points, while fellow Canadian Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que., finished third with 89.00. Montreals Sebastien Toutant placed fourth with 87.60. Sven Thorgren of Sweden prevented Canada from sweeping the podium, taking silver with 91.00 points. "Canada is just destroying it right now," McMorris said. "The slopes team is really strong and I think were going to have a really good showing in Sochi." After a fall in qualifying, McMorris collected 95.00 points in his first run of the final, which featured his signature straight double backflip, and a backside 1080 double cork. He capped his second run with a 1440 triple cork. "I was going at the last jump not sure what I wanted to do exactly, a double (cork) or a triple (cork), but if Im not at the head of the pack going into my second run, Im definitely going to have to go for it," said the 20-year-old McMorris. "I had nothing to lose. I told myself everything was going perfect and I had to do a triple." For Parrot, Sundays performance marked his first career medal in three years on the Dew Tour circuit. "Its great to finally get on the podium," Parrot said. "I think Im feeling more and more comfortable with my manoeuvres and executing them at high speed." Like McMorris, Parrot was happy to see Canada excel at the seasons opening event. "We got three Canadians in the top 4 so I think thats pretty good," the 19-year-old said. "We had the possibility to get a sweep of the podium and I think it would be possible in the next events and that would be amazing." American snowboarding star Shaun White was forced to drop out of Sundays event after injuring his ankle on a fall in the halfpipe finals on Saturday. McMorris said he was disappointed to hear that his stiffest competition had to withdraw. "It was too bad he couldnt compete today," McMorris said. "But his ankle is hurt and nobody likes to be hurt." The Canadian slope team travels to Copper Mountain in Copper, Colo., next weekend for the first of four Grand Prix events ahead of the Winter Games. The following three competitions will be held in Northstar, Calif., and a double stop at Mammoth, Calif. Toutant said Sundays event was a good measuring stick to begin the season. "It was our first competition this season and it was a great opportunity to see where everyone is at," he said. "Im looking forward to now preparing for the World Cups and hopefully the Olympics in the New Year." Blake Bortles Jaguars Jersey .com) - After a thrilling comeback win over one of the NHLs top teams, the New York Islanders will try for a second straight victory when they host the New Jersey Devils in Mondays clash at Nassau Coliseum. Justin Blackmon Youth Jersey . He made up for it with one swing in the bottom of the ninth. Braun was hit by a pitch in the seventh inning that scored a run and had an RBI single in the ninth, lifting the Milwaukee Brewers to a 3-2 win over the Colorado Rockies on Friday night. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-Bryan-Anger-Jaguars-Jersey/ .Jeremy Menez put Milan ahead four minutes in at the Stadio Olimpico but Lazio — which has lost only once in eight matches — stormed back in the second half with a double from Marco Parolo and a goal by Miroslav Klose. Dante Fowler Jr Youth Jersey . But hes choosing to view his loss to the No. 3-ranked player in the world as a learning experience. "Everything is a lesson," Raonic said following his 6-2, 6-3 loss to the Swiss star. Roy Miller Youth Jersey . The Dane is leaving the Premier League club after 20 months, having signed a new contract in March 2013 after being linked with leading clubs following his teams triumph in the League Cup.INDIANAPOLIS - Johnny Football has more proof that hes fast. Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziels official 40-yard dash time at the NFL scouting combine was 4.68 seconds. Thats fourth at his position among those who participated in the drill Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. The best was Virginia Techs Logan Thomas, who registered 4.61 seconds. Manziel is widely consiidered one of the top three quarterbacks in the draft.dddddddddddd Louisvilles Teddy Bridgewater did not run the 40. Central Floridas Blake Bortles ran a 4.93. South Carolinas Connor Shaw and Fresno States Derek Carr were two other quarterbacks who ranked high in several categories. Kent State running back Dri Archer posted the fastest official 40 time at 4.26. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Reklamy
Forum Banzaj.pl » Militaria »  Thats fourth at his position among those who
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu
Skocz do:  
Nowy film z video.banzaj.pl więcej »
Aviar R67 - rzut okiem na prototyp

Recepcja

Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!