Forum Banzaj.pl » Modelarstwo, samoloty, łodzie, samochody zdalnie sterowane » knotted the game up for the visitors

knotted the game up for the visitors

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
miao1234 Gość

Post 2015-12-11, 06:48  //  knotted the game up for the visitors Odpowiedz z cytatem
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Six days after taking the No. 1 spot in the world from Stacy Lewis, Inbee Park was a notch above the American again at Miramar.Park won the LPGA Taiwan Championship on Sunday for her third victory of the year and 12th tour title, holding off Lewis by two strokes.The 26-year-old South Korean player closed with a 1-under 71 in light rain to finish at 22-under 266. The victory capped a hectic Asian trip centred around her marriage last month to swing coach Gi Hyeob-nam.I think this will be my wedding gift for myself, Park said. Its a good feeling and maybe people who said, Shes not going to play as well as when she was not married. I think we can put that wrong.Park shot 64-62-69 to take a four-stroke lead over Lewis and Chinas Shanshan Feng into the final round.I think playing with Stacy, I really wanted to play well, Park said. Obviously, being able to win the tournament was a great accomplishment. It was a tough day and I got nervous on every hole today, even on the 18th hole.The second-ranked Lewis, also a three-time winner this year, shot 69.I hung in there all day and just made Inbee work for it, Lewis said. That was the goal. You give Inbee four shots, its a tough task to overcome. She hit the shots when she needed to coming in.After Lewis birdied the par-4 16th to pull within one, Park birdied the par-3 17th to regain her two-stroke lead. Her only other birdies came on the first two holes and she bogeyed the last two holes on the front nine.I dont think this is the last time well be battling at the end of a tournament, Lewis said. I think were both playing some really good golf right now. Its unfortunate, I guess, for the fans its the end of the season, but we have a few tournaments left and hopefully well do it again.Park won the Manulife Financial in June in Canada and took the LPGA Championship in August for her fifth major title. Last year, she swept the first three majors and won six times.Third-ranked Lydia Ko was third at 17 under after a 66, the best score Sunday. The 17-year-old New Zealander won the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters in December at Miramar.I think I played really well here in Asia, Ko said. Ive enjoyed it and Im excited for a week off next week.Spains Azahara Munoz had a 69 to finish fourth at 16 underFeng closed with a 76 to drop into a tie for sixth at 13 under.Michelle Wie had weekend rounds of 72-72 to tie for 20th at 6 under in a group that included Norways Suzann Pettersen and Taiwans Yani Tseng. Pettersen, the winner the last two years at Sunrise, finished with a 71. Tseng, the winner of the inaugural event in 2011, shot 70. She won the last of her 15 LPGA Tour titles in March 2012. Nike Air Max 2016 Saldi . Dayton got the day started off on the right foot, beating Ohio State 60-59 thanks to Vee Sanfords layup with 3.8 seconds left. Harvard got the better of Cincinnatis vaunted defence, leading for a good portion of their 12 vs. Nike Air Max 2016 Nere .At the Australian Open, the gulf between Djokovic and Murray is wide — the No. 1-ranked Djokovic has won the title each of the four times he has reached the championship match, while Murray has lost all three of his finals at Melbourne Park.Two of those losses final were to Djokovic — in 2011 and 2013. http://www.airmax-2016.it/nike-air-max-90/nike-air-max-90-essential.html . Pettine also retained special teams co-ordinator Chris Tabor from Rob Chudzinskis staff. In addition, Pettine plucked assistants Chuck Driesbach (linebackers), Brian Fleury (assistant linebackers coach) and Jeff Hafley (secondary) off the staff he worked on in Buffalo as defensive co-ordinator. Nike Free TR FIT 5 . Madrid says the 31-year-old Pepe was hurt in Wednesdays 1-1 draw at Valladolid, but did not reveal how long the Portugal international would be sidelined. Nike Air Max 95 Uomo . The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand.ABBOTSFORD, B.C. -- Forward Ben Street has been a welcome addition since being sent back to the Abbotsford Heat. Street scored once and assisted on Corban Knights winner late in the third period as the Abbotsford Heat edged the visiting Charlotte Checkers 4-3 on Wednesday in American Hockey League action. Street put a shot on net from the slot and Knight was parked in front of goaltender Mike Murphy to slide the rebound in to break a 3-3 at 16:27 of the third. "Whenever Street has the puck in the offensive zone you know something good is going to happen," said Knight. "I just went to the netaand lucky for me, it was a wrapped present." Street scored for the second straight night since being reassigned by the Calgary Flames and now has 19 goals 37 points in 33 games with the Heat. "Streets such an important part of this team, both on the ice and in the dressing room," said Knight. "He brings a calming presence and veteran leadership a lot of guys look up to. We knew hed be at the top of his game." The line of Knight, Street and Brett Olson - who had three assists in the game - was praised by head coach Troy Ward following the game. "They were our best line the last two games, consistently in all three zones," said Ward. "We threw Ben to the left wing, which he really hasnt done all year here. Hes usually a centre. There was a glimpse a couple months ago when Knight kept finding Street on the power play and he was burying goals. We knew there was some chemistry." With 20 seconds left in the contest, Abbotsfords Olivier Roy made the biggest of his 32 saves after sliding across to rob Charlottes Chris Terry on a back-door play to preserve victory. "That save at the end of the game, the sprawl out, thats a reaction save," said Ward. "Those types of saves he made all night. Its tough to win two in a row against any team in this league, andd tonight Roy was a big part of that.dddddddddddd" Sven Baertschi and Markus Granlund also scored for Abbotsford (30-14-4), which won its fourth game in a row. Dan Biega scored his first two professional goals and Zach Boychuk had the other for Charlotte (22-22-1) while Murphy made 24 saves in defeat. The Heat opened the scoring when Baertschi buried his third goal of the season, taking a feed from Corey Locke and backhanding the puck over the outstretched glove of Murphy at 12:43 of the first period. The Checkers, however, tied the game a few minutes later. Charlotte broke out on a four-on-one rush and Biega finished a give-and-go with Brett Sutter, beating Roy five-hole. Granlund put the Heat back up by one just 1:21 into the second period, finish off a two-on-one with Olson while shorthanded. Granlund beat Murphy for his team-leading 21st of the season and fifth in as many games. The Checkers drew even again at 15:26 of the second. Boychuk skated in and wired a shot past Roy from the top of the circle, blocker side, for his team-leading 22nd of the year. Street put the Heat back up by one at 9:30 of the third. With the puck lost in a maze of skates at the right face-off dot, Street spun around and fired the puck past Murphy. Biega once again, though, knotted the game up for the visitors, driving out of the corner towards the net before sliding the puck under Roy at 11:11. Heat defenceman Tyler Wotherspoon thought he had the winner on his stick with less than six minutes to go when he got open in the slot, but Murphy kicked his left pad up into the air to deny him of the sure goal. "He had a good look, a good release," said Ward. "Thats an old-time save, a throwback, like Tommy Barrasso or Martin Brodeur, double stacking and throwing the pads up. It was a good save." Abbotsford will look to extend its four-game win streak Saturday when they host the Texas Stars. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Reklamy
Forum Banzaj.pl » Modelarstwo, samoloty, łodzie, samochody zdalnie sterowane »  knotted the game up for the visitors
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu
Skocz do:  
Nowy film z video.banzaj.pl więcej »
Aviar R67 - rzut okiem na prototyp

Recepcja

Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!