Forum Banzaj.pl » Militaria » Joe Johnson totaled 12 points with six rebounds and four ass

Joe Johnson totaled 12 points with six rebounds and four ass

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
miao1234 Gość

Post 2015-11-23, 04:53  //  Joe Johnson totaled 12 points with six rebounds and four ass Odpowiedz z cytatem
DZ: So whats a more unrealistic move on a golf course. A full run-up drive, or putting with a hockey stick?SA: Probably...actually both are not unrealistic, I can do both. The hardest part would be putting. Because of the stick, and how long the face is itself. And of course its going to be opening and closing when you hit it, so theres a bigger miss there in that respect. DZ: I think wed like to see you try that (laughs)SA: I think the hardest one would be that move from Tin Cup. DZ: Ive never seen Tin Cup.SA: Youve never seen Tin Cup? Oh you gotta go see Tin Cup, with Kevin Costner. So hes throwing balls up, and hes hitting them with a spade.(Courtesy: Golf Dream Network)DZ: Yeah, that sounds harder (laughs)SA: Oh yeah, and hes putting with it, the spade. That ones a little more unrealistic (laughs).DZ: Alright so Im going to give you three outlandish golf accessories, which would you be most okay with the PGA giving the golfers a thumbs up to use. The golf bag boom box from caddy shack, drink dispensing driver, or thirdly, The Uro-Club? Have you heard of that one?SA: No?DZ: Essentially its for if you have to relieve yourself on the golf course, it allows you to go off and do so comfortably.SA: Probably the third one (laughs).DZ: Have you ever needed something like that on the golf course where you were like "okay I cant leave now, but Id love to have that club in my bag (laughs).SA: Yeah, definitely! (laughs)DZ: Have you seen the episode of the Simpsons where Mr. Burns faces Homer in golf? SA: Never seen that episode before.DZ: Pretty much Mr. Smithers is caddying for Mr. Burns, and no matter where his ball lands, he spots it in a more favourable position. Have you ever played a game outside of professional competition with a similar type of player, who wasnt too honest with their ball placement? (laughs)SA: Umm, yeah. Probably the last person I was playing trying to get his money (laughs). There are a few people that do that all the time. It woulda been...I dont even wanna name names. Jim Keneir of all people (laughs).DZ: Have you ever done something like that before, in like a friendly game (laughs)?SA: Yes, dropped one, then threw one in the water and said "now Im just going to take this one" (laughs). Although we do have that mulligan on the first hole. (Courtesy: PGA.com)DZ: So the 17th hole at TPC Sawgrass, obviously a well known hole. If they were to add one of these three mini golf features to the 17th hole, which do you think would succeed at making it the hardest hole on tour? The Windmill, the up and down clown mouth, or a full loop?SA: Ohh, which one would I add to that one...the windmill.DZ: If the PGA held a full 18-hole mini-golf Major, who do you think would come out on top, and how would you fair? Featuring all of the crazy features we just talked about, so youd obviously have to be pretty crafty with the putter. SA: Crafty, and also very open minded to everything else. So probably the younger guys, over the older guys, because the older guys are too old school (laughs). DZ: How do you think you would do?SA: Probably pretty good, because Ive got two young boys to bring me back down to age, down to their age (laughs).DZ: Most people who play golf, do so as a form of relaxation, taking it as a chance to bond with their buddies on the weekend. If you could play a round with any 3 golfers, past or present, for a friendly Sunday round, who would you choose and why, and which course would you choose?SA: Obviously, Ill take all 3 great players: Hogan, Byron Nelson, Sam Snead. All because theyre all three different characters, different individuals. Golf course...probably would be Pebble.DZ: Why Pebble of all courses?SA: Because if the competions really bad, you got something to look at (laughs).DZ: (laughs)SA: Hey? Thats how I look at a Pro-Am, too.DZ: Thats a good outlook (laughs).SA: Yeah, "what a beautiful day isnt it" (laughs).DZ: Your documeentary, which airs on October 15th on TSN, about your journey to the PGA. What about it, without spoiling too much, would you say that Canadians will learn about you from this that they may not have known about you before.SA: I think the fact of...one the conditions of what I had to hone my skills on, and two, realizing that comoing from a carribean island, how expensive it was for my dad to actually start me off and get me out there. It was basically packing the bags and jumping in a car and not knowing where it was going. Pretty scary. And thats why I put it that way, because I didnt know what the end was, I just knew what I wanted to do, what made me happy, and that was my passion.DZ: How were the courses in Trinidad and Tobago?SA: Horrendous.DZ: Even now? SA: Even worse now.DZ: Our final question with you: Can you go BarDown?SA: When it hits the post, and then it goes down, right? With a golf ball? DZ: Sure, with a golf ball could you? (laughs)SA: Hitting a bar and then making it go down. Oooo that would be tough with a golf ball and a club. That would be really hard.DZ: That would be tougher than the spade I think.SA: Uhhh, yeah slightly. Definitely. Well if I get to use the glass, like the one from The Big Break. I think after a few shots you could get it. With the right club and the right trajectory I think you could do it.DZ: Thats another thing Id like to see you do. That and the putting with the hockey stick.SA: I mean the putting with a hockey stick is easy. I think it is. I mean like I said, its just the fact the face will be open when you hit it so its not balanced properly. DZ: I cant really golf, so I dont think I should add that extra bit of difficulty.SA: Hey, if you can hit a hockey puck, you can hit a golf ball.You can watch the TSN Documentary: Stephen Ames - From a Dot On The Map at these locations listed below:Full show Conversation part 1 Conversation part 2 Conversation part 3 DocumentaryFull showConversation part 1Conversation part 2Conversation part 3Documentary Nike Zoom Fit Agility Australia . Trailing by a run with none on and two outs in the sixth, Texas got run-scoring singles from Geovany Soto, Rougned Odor and Shin-Soo Choo to go ahead in only its third win in 17 July games. Nike Free 5.0 Gray Womens .9 seconds left, lifting Switzerland to a 1-0 win over Latvia on Wednesday in the Olympic mens hockey opener for both teams. http://www.airzoomshoes-au.com/nike-free-5-0-cheap-australia/nike-free-5-0-men-s-au.html .S. -- Nicolas Roy scored a goal and added two assists to lead Quebec to a 4-1 victory over West at the World Under-17 Hockey Challenge on Thursday. Nike Kaishi Run Womens . Bennett, the first-overall pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, finished with 13 points, a game-high 14 rebounds and two assists. Wiggins, the first-overall selection in this years draft, scored 13 points to go along with three rebounds and two blocks. Nike Free 5.0 2015 - Mens . TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS AT DETROIT LIONS, 1:00 PM (ET) Tampa Bay - OT Anthony Collins, LB Mason Foster, WR Robert Herron, DT Clinton McDonald, TE Brandon Myers, RB Bobby Rainey, TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins Detroit - G Rodney Austin, WR Ryan Broyles, DT Nick Fairley, QB Kellen Moore, DT Caraun Reid, G Garrett Reynolds, DE Larry Webster NEW YORK JETS AT MINNESOTA VIKINGS, 1:00 PM (ET) NY Jets - TE Jace Amaro, G Dakota Dozier, OL Wesley Johnson, WR Walter Powell, QB Matt Simms, CB Josh Thomas, DL Muhammad Wilkerson Minnesota - LB Anthony Barr, DE Scott Crichton, FB Zach Line, CB Jabari Price, LB Brandon Watts, OT JMarcus Webb, G David Yankey ST.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Cleveland Cavaliers are rolling and will try to extend their season-best winning streak Monday night when they visit the Barclays Center to face the Brooklyn Nets. LeBron James and company have won six in a row, including two straight on the road. After a victory in Madison Square Garden over the New York Knicks on Thursday night, the Cavs knocked off the Toronto Raptors, 105-91, at Air Canada Centre on Friday. James had 24 points, 13 assists and seven rebounds in the victory over the best team in the Eastern Conference. His 13 assists were a season-high. He showcased his game in front of NBA legends Charles Barkley, Magic Johnson and Dikembe Mutombo who were among those at Air Canada Centre to honor Nelson Mandela on the one-year anniversary of the former South African president and Nobel Peace Prize winners death. The celebration was put together by Raptors president and general manager Masai Ujiri. To have legends here and see Charles and Magic in the crowd was spectacular, said James. For me I just try and do whatever it takes to win and being able to get my teammates involved, assists to me mean more than anything. Kyrie Irving, who scored 37 in the win over the Knicks, scored 15 in this one, including the bulk of Clevelands points in a key third-quarter run after Toronto had gone ahead for the first time. Tristan Thompson added 21 points and 14 rebounds off the bench for the Cavs and Kevin Love scored 15 with 13 boards. The Cavaliers shot 45 percent from long range and hannded out 28 assists on 41 made field goals.dddddddddddd Cleveland returns to Quicken Loans Arena on Tuesday for a rematch against the Raptors. King James is expected to play this game in front of fellow royalty. Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton are scheduled to take in the game from the Barclays Center. The Nets had a two-game winning streak snapped very abruptly on Friday night in a 98-75 home loss to the red-hot Atlanta Hawks. Atlanta ambushed Brooklyn in the second quarter, winning that period, 36-13. The Hawks turned their two-point deficit after one into a double-digit lead with a 21-4 run over the first eight minutes of the quarter thanks to poor Nets shooting. Brooklyns second field goal did not come until there was 3:47 remaining before halftime. Brook Lopez paced Brooklyn with 20 points and seven boards as the Nets have dropped two of their last three at the Barclays Center. Joe Johnson totaled 12 points with six rebounds and four assists for Brooklyn in his 1,000th NBA game. The opponent had the hot hand and we couldnt do anything about it, Johnson said. Atlanta only shot 43.2 percent and 38.2 percent from 3-point range, but the Nets were just dreadful offensively. Brooklyn shot 37.5 percent from the field and 3-for-18 from beyond the arc. These two teams split four meetings last season, although the Nets are 6-2 in their last eight versus the Cavs. The Nets have won five straight in this series as the host and the Cavaliers have never won in Brooklyn in four attempts. Cheap Jerseys nfl jerseys cheap authentic wholesale jerseys jerseys from china authentic Cheap Jerseys wholesale stitched jerseys ' ' '
Reklamy
Forum Banzaj.pl » Militaria »  Joe Johnson totaled 12 points with six rebounds and four ass
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu
Skocz do:  
Nowy film z video.banzaj.pl więcej »
Aviar R67 - rzut okiem na prototyp

Recepcja

Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!