Forum Banzaj.pl » Majsterkowanie, warsztat, narzędzia » I dont play to prove people wrong

I dont play to prove people wrong

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
miao1234 Gość

Post 2015-12-19, 04:22  //  I dont play to prove people wrong Odpowiedz z cytatem
SUNRISE, Fla. -- Michael Yormark resigned as president and CEO of the Florida Panthers on Monday, taking a job with rap mogul Jay Zs Roc Nation and setting off a front-office shake-up for the long-struggling franchise. Yormark said he has accepted a job as president and chief of branding and strategy for Roc Nation, Jay Zs sports agency. The Panthers promoted Rory Babich into the jobs that Yormark had held with the organization, and announced that general manager Dale Tallon was having his responsibilities expanded to also include business operations. "While we are sorry to see Michael leave, he has received an offer for a tremendous opportunity and we are fortunate that we will be able to continue working with him in his new role," said Panthers owner Vincent Viola, who bought the team in September. "Rory has been working with us throughout our acquisition of the team and has been partnering with Michael on the business side and Dale on the hockey side since he joined us." Babich and Tallon also will be alternate governors for the team. "Dale and I, together, will be partnering on all aspects of our business," Babich said. Yormark joined Sunrise Sports and Entertainment as its Chief Operating Officer in September 2003, was promoted to president in August 2007 and then to president and CEO of the team and SSE last September. Yormark said he still believes the Panthers, under Violas leadership, will get to the level the franchise has sought to reach for years. The Panthers have reached the playoffs only once since 2000, and are well out of post-season contention this year. "Roc Nation represents a wonderful new adventure for my family and me, and I am thrilled to join an exciting, innovative organization," Yormark said in a statement released Monday afternoon. "Roc Nation is poised to grow in to one of the most influential companies in the industry and I am looking forward to taking on this new challenge." Babich grew up in the New York area, the son of a sports writer, and said hes loved hockey since childhood. He joined the Panthers after Viola bought the team, and said his role as CEO will simply continue Violas vision to build a winner in South Florida. "Its an exciting time for us," Tallon said. "Rory and I have been together since December. Weve developed a close relationship in a short period of time. ... Were excited about what were going to do, how were going to do this and were going to work together to bring a Stanley Cup to the Panthers and their fans." Roc Nation was founded in 2008, and represents major sports stars as Robinson Cano, Kevin Durant, Victor Cruz and others. http://www.airmaxonlinesalegr.com/air-max-2013/air-max-2016.html . Montreal Alouettes offensive lineman Scott Flory is expected to be named the new President of the CFLPA, according to the Hamilton Spectators Drew Edwards. http://www.airmaxonlinesalegr.com/air-max-90-hyperfuse/air-max-90.html . Price took part in a full practice with his teammates on Friday ahead of the teams Saturday night contest against the Ottawa Senators. http://www.airmaxonlinesalegr.com/air-max-2015/air-max-2015.html . Petersons promoter Golden Boy won a purse bid Tuesday and has 90 days to organize the bout, which will likely be held in the United States. Jean (25-0) became mandatory challenger for the IBF 140-pound belt with a seven-round stoppage of Cleotis Pondarvis in Oklahoma in May. airmaxonlinesalegr . During the Goldeyes last road trip, with a four-game series in Sioux Falls and a three-game series in Fargo, Alen hit .500. Nike Air Max skroutz . After the buzzer sounded following the second period of Game 6 on Sunday night, Lundqvist casually skated behind Crosby and sprayed him with water while Crosby was down on the ice. No penalty was called. The league punished Lundqvist on Monday night for unsportsmanlike conduct.HOUSTON - When Case Keenum woke up Wednesday morning, he didnt even realize it was Christmas Eve.Its easy to see why Houstons quarterback hasnt had time to think about the holidays. Instead of visions of sugar plums dancing in his head, hes swimming in play calls, formations and defensive alignments after being plucked off the St. Louis practice squad to start for the Texans.Keenum was released by Houston in training camp when the team traded for Ryan Mallett. But after Mallett, Ryan Fitzpatrick and rookie Tom Savage all went down with injuries, the Texans called on Keenum again.And he delivered, guiding them to a 25-13 win over the Ravens to keep their playoff hopes alive just six days after re-signing with the team. Houston needs a win and losses by both Baltimore and San Diego to clinch a post-season berth.Theres really no normal right now, Keenum said. I cant even believe its Christmas Eve. I havent done a whole lot of shopping in the last few days.Running back Arian Foster said that Keenum was the first person at the facility and the last one to leave every day last week. Keenum wasnt sure exactly how many hours he spent working that week but knows it was a lot.I really dont want to estimate. Id probably count the hours I slept easier, Keenum said.So how many hours did he sleep?It went by too fast, he said. Not enough hours.Coach Bill OBrien was impressed with Keenums poise and the way he led the team Sunday. OBrien said its hard to be thrown into a locker room suddenly and be expected to be a leader.Coming in there andd having the recollection of our schemes that he did was really good, OBrien said.dddddddddddd When he got into the huddle, he did a good job.It was the first NFL win for Keenum, who lost each of the eight games he started for Houston last season. He was 20 of 42 for 185 yards with an interception against the Ravens.Keenum was excited to return to the Texans in the city where he starred at the University of Houston. He left the school as the NCAAs all-time leader in career total yards (20,114), yards passing (19,217), touchdowns passing (155) and total touchdowns (178).Despite his stellar college career, he went undrafted before being picked up by the Texans.After struggling in his first stint as a starter for the Texans, he is excited to have finally gotten his first NFL win. He said hes received too many well-wishes to count since the victory Sunday.Theyre all special and all mean a lot, he said. I dont play to prove people wrong, although thats nice to do. I play to prove people right that have been in my corner and been supporting me my whole life.Keenum thinks hes been helped by an increased knowledge of defences and how to pick up protections since being released by Houston in August. Hes still a bit in shock at the wild turn his life has taken in the last couple of weeks, but he has a plan to not let the situation overwhelm him.(Its) very crazy, he said. But I try not to pick my head up and look around. ... Just taking it a day at a time.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Reklamy
Forum Banzaj.pl » Majsterkowanie, warsztat, narzędzia »  I dont play to prove people wrong
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu
Skocz do:  
Nowy film z video.banzaj.pl więcej »
Aviar R67 - rzut okiem na prototyp

Recepcja

Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!