Forum Banzaj.pl » Hazard » he game didnt end until nearly 7 hours

he game didnt end until nearly 7 hours

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
miao1234 Gość

Post 2015-11-12, 07:54  //  he game didnt end until nearly 7 hours Odpowiedz z cytatem
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Neither rain nor the Kansas City Royals could stop the Los Angeles Angels from winning again. Albert Pujols and David Freese combined to drive in five runs as the Angels beat the Royals 6-2 on Saturday for their seventh victory in eight games. There were two rain delays with the second after the fourth inning lasting 3:58. The game didnt end until nearly 7 hours after it started. "We had a lot of waiting in between a baseball game," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. The official game time was 2:48, while the rain delays totalled 4:06. "Its a waiting game," said Eric Hosmer, who had one of the six Royals hits and scored a run. "You basically hang out. We heard it was going to be a couple of hours. It wasnt one of those things where we were thinking it could start any minute, so we had a little heads up. Its all part of the grind of the season. There are going to be days like that. Its what we all sign up for." Pujols, who has 14 RBIs in his past 13 games, singled home runs in the third and sixth innings. Freese, who had three hits, drove in three runs, two in the four-run sixth and the other in fourth. He has six RBIs in his past seven games, after driving in only three in his previous 26 games. "It was nice to come out and get some runs after the rain," Freese said. "It was almost like starting a new game so it was nice to get some runs, and nice to get the win." Kole Calhoun added three hits, scored two runs and drove in one. The Angels four-run sixth included four hits, two walks and three stolen bases. Rookie right-hander Mike Morin (2-1), who went to high school at a Kansas City suburb, allowed two runs on two hits over two innings to pick up the victory. "It was cool," Morin said. "Scioscia told me I was going to get the ball and I had all my family and friends here. They were probably the only ones left after the rain delay. Its been a great weekend. Ill never forget it. It was just fortunate that I could be in there to get the win in front of them." Angels left-hander Hector Santiago was not allowed to come back out after the second delay. He pitched four scoreless innings, giving up four hits. "Somebody sent me a message and asked me did you make a witch angry?" said Santiago, who needed to pitch one more inning to claim his first victory of the season and losing his first seven decisions. "It seems like everything that can have an effect on me getting a win has happened. But I gave four scoreless innings and gave us a chance to win, and the team got the win, so thats what I care about." Royals rookie Yordano Ventura (5-7) took the loss, yielding two runs on seven hits over four innings. "I felt like I was in command of the strike zone, but unfortunately the rain got to me and I couldnt go back out," Ventura said with Royals catching coach Pedro Grifol acting as his interpreter. "I prepared to pitch today and I wanted to go back out, but there was no way I could go back after that long rain delay." Veteran left-hander Bruce Chen, who had not pitched since April 24 and going on the disabled list with a bulging disc, replaced Ventura after the game resumed. He allowed four runs on four hits, all in the sixth, walked two and struck out eight over five innings. Jason Grilli made his Angels debut after being acquired in a Friday trade with the Pirates and worked a perfect eighth, striking out one. Notes: LHP Brandon Finnegan, the Royals first selection and 17th overall pick in the draft, signed for $2,200,600. Finnegan, who went 9-3 with a 2.04 ERA as a junior and helped lead TCU to the College World Series, will report Monday to the Royals Class A Wilmington, Delaware farm club. ... Angels LHP Tyler Skaggs, who is on the disabled list with a right hamstring injury, threw in the bullpen and could make a start at Chicago, the Angels next stop on this trip. ... The Angels have won eight of their past 10 meetings against the Royals. ... The Royals have lost seven of nine after their 10-game winning streak ended on June 19. Brett Favre Jersey . The French team swept the podium in the event. The Canadian Olympic Committee, along with the Slovenian Olympic Committee, are alleging that French team staffers changed the shaping of the athletes ski pants for better aerodynamics. Adam Thielen Womens Jersey . Diego Costa headed in Gabis corner seven minutes from time to secure victory ahead of the return match in Madrid on March 11. "We know that at Madrid it will be another game, which will also be important and very difficult," Milan coach Clarence Seedorf said. http://www.jerseyshopvikingsofficial.com/women-jerick-mckinnon-vikings-jersey-sale/ . Countless solitary hours spent in the gym, pushing your body to its limit, striving for just the slightest improvement in your game. Adam Thielen Youth Jersey . The 55th-ranked Austrian saved five of the eight break points he faced and converted three of his 12 chances to defeat the Spaniard in 2 1/2 hours. Granollers, ranked 40 places above Thiem, was granted a first-round bye at the clay-court event. Vikings Jersey . The networks exclusive live coverage of the national mens championship begins Saturday, March 3 at 2:30pm et/11:30am pt on TSN with Draw 1 matchups.While projected top draft pick Connor McDavid remains off the ice with a broken right hand, the NHLs race to last place is going strong a quarter of the way through the season.And its not quite playing out as everyone expected.The Buffalo Sabres went off-script as one of the hottest teams in the league, while a stunningly poor start has put the Columbus Blue Jackets in the drivers seat to get the best odds of landing the first-overall draft pick.Columbus has been beset by injuries to goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky, centre Brandon Dubinsky, forward Mark Letstu and defencemen Fedor Tyutin and Ryan Murray (among others) and has fallen to 6-15-2 with an NHL-worst 14 points. But as recently as the general managers meeting in mid-November, Jarmo Kekalainen said he didnt believe the season was lost.I hope the pace (of injuries) goes down a little bit, Kekalainen said. Hopefully we can ramp it up here and get back healthy and playing the way we want to play.Last in the league in goals-against per game, the Blue Jackets are far away from that. Behind Jack Johnson and James Wisniewski, their blue-line has become a mish-mash of defencemen like Tim Erixon, David Savard, Dalton Prout, Jordan Leopold and Kevin Connauton.Mediocre defence is a common theme among the bottom five teams in the NHL standings. Along with the Blue Jackets, the Edmonton Oilers, Sabres, Carolina Hurricanes and Philadelphia Flyers have all struggled in that department.Edmonton has lost nine straight games (two of them in overtime) and look like a lock to pick in the top 10 for the seventh straight year.This is an extremely hard and tough situation for everybody in our organization, from the players to the coaches to the managers, embattled coach Dallas Eakins said after Fridays overtime loss in St. Louis. It is hard and it is painful, and somewhere you have to believe that this is going to make you extremely resilient and tough down the road.The Oilers already have three recent first-overall picks on their roster in Taylor Hall, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Nail Yakupov and at this point will have more than a few ping-pong balls to get a fourth in McDavid.Inconsistent goaltending from Ben Scrivens and Viktor Fasth hasnt been helped by underachieving play from young defencemmen Justin Schultz and Nikita Nikitin, who were counted on to play difficult, top-four minutes.dddddddddddd.After starting the season 3-12-2, the Sabres have won five of their past six games including each side of a back-to-back against the Montreal Canadiens. Fans in Buffalo would welcome McDavid or Boston University centre Jack Eichel with rebuilding in full swing, but a little winning could go a long way for the Sabres core.We need to keep building on those breaks and stay positive here, goaltender Jhonas Enroth said.In Carolina, Jordan Staal replacement Riley Nash has been a pleasant surprise, but Alex Semin has been so much of a disappointment that the winger in the second season of a US$35-million, five-year contract has been a healthy scratch. Expectations were low in Raleigh just as they are in Buffalo, so first-year GM Ron Francis and rookie coach Bill Peters can spend this season trying to build a system and a culture.The Flyers dont have such a luxury and have dug themselves a deep hole by losing eight of their past nine, seven of them in regulation.This is a better team than were playing right now and that our record is showing, Flyers general manager Ron Hextall said after Fridays home loss to the New York Rangers. We have to get going, no doubt about it. Im not happy with our record and our overall performance.Absent top-liners Claude Giroux and Jake Voracek, who are having all-star seasons, Philadelphia has lacked offence and Michael Del Zotto has incredibly been the best piece of a defence missing Kimmo Timonen.And it could get worse before it gets better with the Flyers out West to face the San Jose Sharks, Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings this week.The NHL made changes to its lottery format that go into effect this season. The team with the fewest points will have a 20 per cent chance of picking first, down from 25. The team with the second-fewest points has a 13.5 per cent chance instead of 18.8 and the one with the third-fewest 11.5 per cent instead of 14.2.Under the 2014-15 format, the highest-ranked team to miss the playoffs will have double the chance of getting the No. 1 pick, even though the odds are just 1 per cent.With files from The Associated Press---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Reklamy
Forum Banzaj.pl » Hazard »  he game didnt end until nearly 7 hours
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu
Skocz do:  
Nowy film z video.banzaj.pl więcej »
Aviar R67 - rzut okiem na prototyp

Recepcja

Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!