Forum Banzaj.pl » Wędkarstwo » Flyers LW Michael Raffl left in the third period with a lowe

Flyers LW Michael Raffl left in the third period with a lowe

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
miao1234 Gość

Post 2015-12-18, 07:22  //  Flyers LW Michael Raffl left in the third period with a lowe Odpowiedz z cytatem
NEW YORK -- The Brooklyn Nets reached an agreement in principle Wednesday with Lionel Hollins to become their coach, moving quickly after the departure of Jason Kidd. The deal with the former Memphis Grizzlies coach comes two days after the Nets made a trade with Milwaukee to allow Kidd out of his contract so the Bucks could hire him. Nets general manager Billy King and his assistants then met with Hollins on Monday night and again Tuesday before agreeing to the deal. Terms were not disclosed. "I want to thank the Nets ownership and Billy for this opportunity," Hollins said in a statement. "It has been a long process to get back into the league, and I believe that Billy and I will have a very successful working relationship. Brooklyn has firmly established itself as a franchise that is committed to winning, and I eagerly look forward to becoming part of that culture and building on the success of the past two playoff appearances." The Nets will introduce Hollins at a press conference Monday. Hollins led Memphis to 56 victories and the 2013 Western Conference finals before he and the Grizzlies parted ways. The Nets considered him last year after firing P.J. Carlesimo before hiring Kidd. He was the only known candidate the Nets interviewed this time. King said he had reached out to one other person who chose not to pursue the job. "If you look at (his) track record and what he did in Memphis, he was able to go in there and take a team, added some veterans and they continually got better," King said Tuesday. "He developed some young guys, (Marc) Gasol, some big guys. If you look at Memphis, they got consistently got better every year. All the way to the Western Conference finals." Kidd led Brooklyn to a 44-38 record and the second round of the playoffs in his lone season but the Nets allowed him to pursue other jobs after denying his request for more power within the organization. The Bucks held Kidds welcoming press conference earlier Wednesday. Hollins is known as a strong defensive coach, with the Grizzlies holding opponents to an NBA-low 89.3 points per game in his final season. He is the franchises career leader in wins and led them to three straight playoff appearances. He takes over a veteran team in Brooklyn that could easily fit his style of play if Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce return, and Brook Lopez and Deron Williams come back healthy after surgeries. Hollins went 214-201 with the Grizzlies and improved the teams record in each of his four full seasons, from 40 wins in 2009-10 to 56-26 in his final season. Memphis upset top-seeded San Antonio in the first round of the 2011 playoffs. But the Grizzlies came under new ownership and management during his final season, and they chose not to renew Hollins contract after they were swept by the Spurs in the conference finals. He met last month with Cleveland before the Cavaliers hired David Blatt. Goedkope Adidas ZX 750 . During a recent meeting of NHL team presidents in New York, league officials estimated they might raise $4 million per team by allowing corporate sponsors to put their logos front and centre on jerseys, a person familiar with the matter told TSN. Nike Roshe Run Suede Kopen . He also won two tournaments in 2013 and thrilled Canadian fans by reaching the final of the Rogers Cup last summer. He capped his impressive year Thursday by winning the Lionel Conacher Award as the 2013 Canadian Press male athlete of the year. http://www.goedkoopkopenschoenen.com/nike-roshe-run.html .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies are only one of three teams in the NBA with one loss and owe it all to great play on defense. Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Kopen . A veteran roster enabled San Antonio to make that admission after escaping with a 121-112 victory over Orlando on Saturday night. Tony Parker scored 30 points, Manu Ginobili added 24 points and Kawhi Leonard had 17 points along with two key steals late to help the Spurs win their sixth straight. Nike Air Max Thea Goedkoop . Calgary Stampeders offensive guard Dimitri Tsoumpas announced his retirement in a team release on Wednesday.PHILADELPHIA - Jakub Voracek slimmed down this off-season, and it has resulted in great gains thus far.Voracek scored two goals, and Steve Mason made 35 saves to earn his first win of the season as the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Edmonton Oilers 4-1 on Tuesday night.Pierre-Edouard Bellemare and Luke Schenn added goals for the Flyers, who began a four-game homestand with their third straight win on their own ice. They dropped their first three games in Philadelphia.Ryan Nugent-Hopkins scored for the Oilers, who opened a five-game trip with their third straight loss.Voracek, who entered Tuesday second in the NHL with 16 points, remained on a tear. He opened the scoring with a wraparound goal 3:59 in and then tallied again on a shot from the slot that went over the left leg of Viktor Fasth with 3:56 left in the first period to put Philadelphia in front 2-0.Its important to get out quick, Voracek said.The same could be said for his season. Despite setting career-highs in goals (23) and points (62) last season, Voracek followed coach Craig Berubes advice and dropped 10 pounds over the summer by eliminating pasta and bread from his diet.I feel quicker, he said. So far its been better for me, but I dont want to get overconfident. Its only 12 games.The changes have been evident late in games.His speed doesnt drop off in the third period, Berube said.The Oilers played without captain Andrew Ference and leading scorer Taylor Hall. Ference served the first of a three-game suspension for his illegal hit against Vancouvers Zack Kassian in Saturdays 3-2 home loss. Hall injured his knee and is expected to miss 2-to-4 weeks.Edmonton coach Dallas Eakins wasnt satisfied with the overall effort of his short-handed club.We cant have five or six guys step up, he said. We need (everyone). If youre not maximizing your potential, youre doing your team a disservice.Mason, 33-18-7 with a 2.50 goals-against average last season, was 0-4-1 with a 3.55 GAA in six starts before Tuesday.I never once doubted mysellf, Mason said.dddddddddddd I have a lot of confidence in myself and just have to build on this one.Chants of Mason! Mason! echoed from the crowd after a pair of point-blank saves on Nail Yakupov and David Perron with 14 minutes left in the game.Mason appreciated the fans encouragement.Playing in Philly is a special thing, he said. The fans have been supportive of me, even through the tough start. You love them for that.The Flyers goalie wore a new mask, switching to one that reduces glare. He had struggled to adjust to new lighting installed at the Wells Fargo Center in two home losses.Fasth made his first start after missing eight games with a groin injury.I felt a little rust in the beginning but felt better as the game went on, Fasth said. I wish I couldve made a couple more saves.The Flyers took a three-goal advantage when Bellemares shot from the left circle went off Fasth and trickled over the goal line 4:09 into the second.Nugent-Hopkins beat Mason 1-on-1 from close range to put Edmonton on the board with 10:06 left in the period, but Schenn answered 2:07 later on an assist from his brother, Brayden.As he fell to the ice, Brayden Schenn sent a pass in front from behind the net, and Luke fired a one-timer that went under Fasths right arm before caroming in off the left post.The goal ended a 32-game scoreless streak for Luke Schenn, who hadnt scored since March 1.NOTES: Flyers LW Michael Raffl left in the third period with a lower body injury. GM Ron Hextall said Raffl is day-to-day and would be evaluated further on Wednesday. ... The Oilers lost for the first time this season to an Eastern Conference opponent (4-1). ... To replace Hall and Ference, Edmonton recalled defencemen Keith Aulie and Oscar Klefbom from Oklahoma City of the AHL. ... Philadelphia scored first for just the third time in 12 games, improving to 2-0-1 in those contests. ... The Schenn brothers combined on one other goal in their careers. Luke assisted on Braydens goal on Oct. 18 at Dallas. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Reklamy
Forum Banzaj.pl » Wędkarstwo »  Flyers LW Michael Raffl left in the third period with a lowe
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu
Skocz do:  
Nowy film z video.banzaj.pl więcej »
Aviar R67 - rzut okiem na prototyp

Recepcja

Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!