Forum Banzaj.pl » Militaria » , but was tested in the second set by L

, but was tested in the second set by L

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
miao1234 Gość

Post 2015-12-04, 04:45  //  , but was tested in the second set by L Odpowiedz z cytatem
OTTAWA -- Following an 8-0 drubbing at the hands of the Grand Rapids Griffins on Friday, the Hamilton Bulldogs were in desperate need of not only a good performance, but a win to get the bad taste out of their mouths. They got the performance and the "W" Sunday afternoon with a 5-2 win over the Binghamton Senators in Ottawa. Frederic St. Denis had a goal and an assist while Alexander Avtsin had three assists in front of 8,427 fans at Scotiabank Place, the home of Binghamtons NHL parent club, the Ottawa Senators. Louis Leblanc, Andreas Engqvist, Joonas Nattinen and Brian Wilksie also scored for the Bulldogs (6-7-1), while Joe Callahan chipped in with two assists. "It was a big win for us after we got beat pretty hard the last game," Leblanc said. "We just stuck to the game plan and things were clicking." Patrick Wiercioch and Jim OBrien supplied the offence for the Senators (5-9-2), who were outshot 33-18. "(Hamilton) bounced back and we knew theyd have a good effort, and they did," said Binghamton head coach Kurt Kleinendorst. "But I dont think were going to win if we only have a couple of guys playing up to their potential. Its not going to cut it." Both teams occupy the basement of their respective divisions. Hamilton is in last in the North Division but managed to jump a point past Binghamton in the overall standings. The Senators are last in the East Division having lost seven in a row. The Bulldogs came into the third period with a comfortable 3-1 lead and quickly increased that to 4-1 on Engqvists third of the season. Less than 40 seconds later, OBrien scored to cut the lead to 4-2, but Leblanc erased any thoughts of a comeback when he restored the Bulldogs three-goal lead at 5:07. "We were pretty confident and we had a good start," said Leblanc. "Everybody did their role." The Bulldogs had the only goal of the first period and that came as the teams skated four-on-four. Willsie picked the corner over Robin Lehners shoulder in the Binghamton goal. Hamilton went up 3-0 in the second period on goals from Nattinen and St. Denis before Wiercioch finally got the Senators on the board at 15:59 on the power play. The Senators only had 10 shots through the first two periods and Kleinendorst could count on one hand the players he thought had a good game. "I can probably count them on three fingers," Kleinendorst said. "Lets see, (David) Dziurzynski I thought played well. (Mark) Borowiecki I think played well. You know what, after that I dont know if I could give you a third guy." Notes: The Senators have allowed five in a game twice this season and not surprisingly have lost both times They are 0-7-0 when allowing three goals but 1-0-0 when allowing four...The Bulldogs are a perfect 6-0-0 when leading after two periods and 2-1-0 when scoring five goals in a game. Wholesale Jerseys 2016 . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. Cheap Jerseys Authentic .com) - Tyreke Evans hit a sweeping layup with 1. http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticusa.com/ . Even though, the 2014 edition enjoyed three days of practice and four skates, in total, before the opener, Sidney Crosby and Co. Cheap Jerseys Store . Those defeats stuck in the minds of the Wildcats, especially when they let a commanding lead slip away in the latest matchup. Cheap Jerseys USA . Nurse, the Oilers first-round pick in the 2013 NHL Draft, had 13 goals, 37 assists, and 91 penalty minutes this season with the Ontario Hockey Leagues Sault Ste.DOHA, Qatar -- Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray opened their new seasons with first-round wins at the Qatar Open on the last day of 2013. Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. "Yeah, it was pretty easy," Murray said. "Its kind of a tough situation. Its not something youre really looking forward to, but you just have to try and play and concentrate. "In terms of feeling sorry for him, not really. I mean, after the match but not during it." The match took all of 37-minutes and Murray hit the practice courts later for a little extra court time. Murray won all but 17 points in the match, and won all 20 points when his first serve went in. "Its fairly rare but you see it once, maybe twice in a season," Murray said of the service statistics. "DDefinitely for individual sets.dddddddddddd Maybe not always for an entire match." Zayed has only played two tour-level matches, losing the other match to Gael Monfils in the first round at last years event in Doha. Top-ranked Nadal breezed through the opening set, but was tested in the second set by Lukas Rosol before securing a 6-2, 7-6 (7) win on his fifth match point of the tiebreaker. Nadals only previous match against Rosol was a five-set loss in the second round at Wimbledon in 2012. After that match Nadal took seven months off the tour with a knee injury. "I was a little bit nervous," Nadal said, "I didnt have a great memory of the last match playing against him." Second-seeded David Ferrer had a 6-3, 5-7, 6-3 win over Alexandr Dolgopolov of the Ukraine, while defending champion Richard Gasquet advanced with a 7-5, 6-1 win over Egyptian wildcard recipient Karim Hossam. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Reklamy
Forum Banzaj.pl » Militaria »  , but was tested in the second set by L
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu
Skocz do:  
Nowy film z video.banzaj.pl więcej »
Aviar R67 - rzut okiem na prototyp

Recepcja

Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!