Forum Banzaj.pl » Hazard » bullpen in the middle of the sixth inning.

bullpen in the middle of the sixth inning.

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
miao1234 Gość

Post 2015-11-27, 04:00  //  bullpen in the middle of the sixth inning. Odpowiedz z cytatem
SAN FRANCISCO -- Giants manager Bruce Bochy expected good things from Tim Hudson. Hes getting even better results than he anticipated. Hudson threw seven strong innings and left with a major league-best 1.81 ERA as San Francisco avoided a four-game sweep, beating the Washington Nationals 7-1 on Thursday. "Ive always admired him from the other side, how well he competes," Bochy said. "I felt we were getting a front-line pitcher who will give us a chance to win on a consistent basis. Hes done all weve expected and even more." Michael Morse got three hits and scored twice for the Giants, who had a five-game winning streak before Washington came to town. The Nationals have lost just twice in 10 games. "Its not much fun playing the fourth game of a series trying not to get swept," Bochy said. "The guys did a good job of forgetting the first three games and went out and played well." Hudson (7-2) allowed one unearned run and six hits. He walked two, struck out five and improved to 3-0 in his last five starts, which includes a suspended game. The Giants are 7-0 in games Hudson has started at home. "We played good defence to keep me out of some jams," Hudson said. Blake Treinen (0-3) remained winless at the major league level despite a 2.08 ERA. He gave up two runs and five hits in five innings. "Im confident I can compete at this level," Treinen said. "But I still need to improve, especially the command of my fastball." Pinch-hitter Hector Sanchez had a two-run single for the Giants. Ryan Zimmerman drove in a run for the Nationals. Jose Lobaton, making his third consecutive start behind the plate, added two hits. Hudson allowed two or fewer runs for the 10th time in 13 starts. He beat the Nationals for the 17th time, the most of any active player, in 30 starts. "I just try to go out there and give us a chance to win," Hudson said. "It doesnt matter than we lost three in a row or won three in a row. I feel like I put forth the same effort every time. When you have lost three straight to the same team theres more urgency behind it." Treinen, who replaced the injured Gio Gonzalez in the starting rotation, has pitched against tough competition. The four starters hes faced have combined for 14 opening day starts. "Hes done well and is working hard at every aspect of the game," Nationals manager Matt Williams said. "He has that power slider, which is his go-to pitch. Working on the development of his other pitches is what is important." The Giants scored twice in the second. Morse singled, Tyler Colvin tripled and Brandon Crawford had an RBI grounder. San Francisco added two more in the sixth on a balk by reliever Craig Stammen and an RBI single by pinch-hitter Gregor Blanco. NOTES: Giants INF Marco Scutaro (back) was scheduled to start swinging a bat to see how hes progressing. "Hes looking forward to getting his rehab going," Bochy said. "He wants to start doing baseball activities." ... Gonzalez was scheduled to make one last rehab start Thursday before rejoining the team. ... Washington RHP Jordan Zimmermann (5-2, 3.17) starts at St. Louis on Friday night. He is 0-4 in seven starts against the Cardinals. ... RHP Tim Lincecum (5-4, 4.97) will start for the Giants when the Colorado Rockies come to town for a three-game series beginning Friday. Mitch Richmond Authentic Jersey .com) - It should be a wild scene in Pittsburgh on Sunday when the National League Division Series shifts to PNC Park for a pivotal Game 3 between the Pirates and St. Stephen Curry Swingman Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden. http://www.warriorsjerseysfanshop.com/jarrett-jack-womens-jersey/ .C. Lions are in talks with former Lion Khalif Mitchell about a possible return to Vancouver. Golden State Warriors Jersey . The Bulls brought back James on Wednesday with Kirk Hinrich sidelined by a hamstring injury. Latrell Sprewell Jersey .[Credit: Eurosport]Lets not forget about the Japanese fans who stayed behind following their countrys matches against Ivory Coast and Greece to help clean up the stadium.ANAHEIM, Calif. - After a cross-country scramble that included the birth of his first child, a night in the hospital and some fast talking, just getting inside Angel Stadium was quite a relief for Kansas City closer Greg Holland.Holland capped off his wild adventure with a save Thursday night as the Royals held off the Los Angeles Angels 3-2 in 11 innings in their AL Division Series opener.Not bad, considering he got to the ballpark in the middle of the game.The guy that dropped me off did a great job getting me here, but he didnt really know where to go, and I didnt know where to go, either, Holland said before Game 2 on Friday night.So I kind of made a few security guards nervous running up to them with a pack over my shoulder with my ID in my hand saying, Im a player. Im a player. Dont tackle me to the ground kind of thing.The rush began after Holland helped the Royals beat Oakland in the wild-card game Tuesday night in Kansas City. He then chartered a flight to Asheville, North Carolina.Shortly before 9 p.m. Wednesday, wife Lacey delivered Nash Gregory Holland. The pitcher spent the night in the hospital a€” both his wife and son are doing well a€” and prepared to rejoin the Royals on the West Coast.Me and my wife kind of booked all that, so it was kind of hectic trying to do that while youre in the delivery room booking flights and stuff, he said. But we maade it work.ddddddddddddHolland said he got on a chartered plane around 4 p.m. Thursday and arrived at John Wayne Airport in Southern California about 7 p.m.The game was tied at 1 in the fourth inning when Hollands driver headed to the ballpark. Finding his way inside took a little longer.It was kind of hectic running through the parking lot. But they let me in, he said.It was kind of weird when a guys like, Youre a player? Thats not possible because the game is in the fifth inning. But I had to explain the details and actually got a congratulations and he jogged me right down the concourse and got me where I needed to go, Holland said.He got loose in the locker room and made it to the bullpen in the middle of the sixth inning. And that settled down Royals manager Ned Yost.I mean, I was locked into the game, but I was locked into where the heck he was, too, Yost said. OK, am I going to have Holly or am I not going to have Holly?He was supposed to be here at 3. Ended up, last I heard, 6. And the game started, and it was like 7. Is Holly here yet? he said.In the 11th, Yost called on Holland to protect a one-run lead. Holland struck out his first two batters and retired Josh Hamilton on a popup to end it.Physically, I was kind of worn out, he said. Im glad it turned out good and there wasnt a whole lot of turmoil in the bottom half of that inning. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Reklamy
Forum Banzaj.pl » Hazard »  bullpen in the middle of the sixth inning.
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu
Skocz do:  
Nowy film z video.banzaj.pl więcej »
Aviar R67 - rzut okiem na prototyp

Recepcja

Login:
Hasło:
Pamiętaj mnie
Brak konta? Zarejestruj się!